In the mood for a creative breakfast recipe idea? Give this gem a try! It’s easy to make and only require a handful of ingredients. Best of all? It’s full of nourishing ingredients like avocados, organic cage-free eggs to help you look and feel your best.
INGREDIENTS (to serve two people):
- 6 small corn or gluten-free flour tortillas
- 6 organic cage-free eggs (prepared sunny side up)
- 1 avocado, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- Drew’s Chipotle Lime Salsa (about 1 Tbsp per tortilla)
- A sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Warm up the tortillas in your microwave or conventional oven. Place three of the tortillas on each plate. Add one cooked egg to each tortilla. Top the egg with the avocado bits and a spoonful of the salsa. Sprinkle some cheese, sea salt and pepper. Enjoy!