Banana peels for acne? Olive oil for shiny hair? Chia seeds for long nails? These are just some of the fabulous facts you will learn when you attend our exclusive seminar, Healthy is Beautiful! For one night only, join Margaux J Rathbun, B.S., N.T.P. (Creator of Authentic Self Wellness – http://www.authenticselfwellness.com – and Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner) as she shares with us the foods and nutrients that contribute to helping us look and feel our best. Learn about the health benefits of Margaux’s favorite “beauty-boosting foods” while sampling delicious treats provided by Navitas Naturals and Whole Foods Market. Discover creative ways to incorporate these healthy foods into your diet with unique tips, tricks, and recipes. RSVP to secure your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Whole Foods (location you will be attending).” We’ll see you there!
*All events are free to the general public and will be held from 7 — 8 pm
- May 30th 2012 — Whole Foods Market — Bridgeport Village
- May 31st 2012 — Whole Foods Market — Fremont
- June 6th 2012 — Whole Foods Market — Mill Plain
- June 7th 2012 — Whole Foods Market — Pearl District
- June 13th 2012 — Whole Foods Market — Laurelhurst
- June 14th 2012 — Whole Foods Market — Tanasbourne